This pregnancy is FLYING by, can't believe our little guy will be here in less than 9 weeks! I have been feeling great, just getting a little tired, and big!
Most days I can barely get by without a nap, and since I hate naps, I do just that. Barely get by. I count on Greg now for many things with Truitt, he is getting so hard for me to lift! He is a heavy, solid boy, not a good match for a very pregnant momma. But we make it all work. Bath's are now saved for when Greg is home, and I avoid carrying Truitt up the steps at all costs. Unless I need my daily workout.
I have made much progress on the boy's rooms. I got Truitt a different quilt for his bed, and it looks so much better. The other quilt was just a little too wild for my simple ways. I finished up the nursery this morning, and I love the bedding I picked for him too. And I got it all for a steal, even better!
Truitt has been doing wonderful. Nothing new to report, which is always a good thing, but he is growing like a weed! Everyone that has seen him lately says how big he is getting. And that he is. He is very tall! Taking after his daddy :)
And yes...that is my belly in the way.
3 comments:
I can't belive the new baby will be here so soon!! Can't wait to hear the name! I love your belly in the pic!! I really wouldn't have noticed unless you said something. Truitt is going to be such a great big brother!
Too cute! Thanks for the update and I am glad you are feeling better!!!!!
I LOVE your belly and can't wait to see "baby sankey" #2 in it!!
Post a Comment