Here is what our neighborhood looked like Friday afternoon...
just a few hours after the snow started falling...
and there was already 4 inches (Greg measured of course) on our patio table!
I got Truitt all bundled up in his snowsuit Grandma and Grandpa Sankey bought him, and Greg took him out to play in the snow.
Greg even made him a snow chair to sit in, what a great daddy!
He HATED it! Ha! He cried almost the whole 5 minutes he was out there. We think he just didn't like the monster snowflakes hitting his face. Maybe next time we will have to take him sledding, when it isn't snowing GIANT snowflakes.
After all...they are calling for 6 to 8 more inches here in Central Ohio over the next few days. As if we need it. We already have enough!
1 comment:
Great pics....I don't blame Truitt for screaming lol....I would be doing the same thing ;0)!
Post a Comment