Thursday, November 4, 2010

Waiting...

We are still waiting on the results of Truitt's EEG. They did say it will take up to two or three days for the results. EEG's are very time consuming to read, so I am told. I can imagine, since it consists of about 50 squiggly lines.

While we wait, we are keeping busy as always. That helps for me. Keeps my mind busy too.

I had a dentist appointment today to get two cavities filled and I took the boys along with me. I had no one to watch them last minute and I refused to pay the $25 dollar cancellation fee. So they were my support team :)

They were sooo good. Can you believe they sat there quietly for nearly two hours?! Me either! I know they are very good boys, but I didn't trust them to be THAT good. I was such a proud mom. Dr. Shelley and her nurses were so smitten with them and their good behavior. I was told the were the best behaved babies they have ever seen.

No wonder, I threatened them to be quiet or else...ha! They are just well trained I guess.

So now I have a sore mouth to keep my mind off the results. I'll take it.

For now, we're off on a walk! Happy Thursday!

No comments: