Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

Our Christmas card picture 2010. Truitt, 2 years. Beckett, 8 months.


We had a wonderful Christmas this year, as always. We spent lots of time with our family and friends, and the boys were spoiled with thoughtful toys and gifts. Everyone did such a wonderful job buying for Truitt especially. I love seeing how much heart goes into what people get for him. I know he isn't easy to buy for. So thank you!


Beckett loved Christmas! He loved opening presents and his favorite was the wrapping paper. He could have cared less about all the fun toys he got. It was such a blessing having him with us this year, he sure did make the holidays just a little more special at our home.


We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and that you got to spend time with the ones that you love, too. I look forward to next Christmas already, only 11.5 months to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. The one os Truitt leaning on Beckett's shoulder is priceless.

G. Grandma McFarland said...

"He an't heavy he's my Brother"....I love this picture!