We are headed down to the Cerebral Palsy Clinic today.
It will be a very informative appointment, and we will learn a lot about what to expect and how to care for Truitt as he grows. We will get a type of CP diagnosis, that will ultimately tell us more about his future. It will be helpful to be able to research and understand what type he has, but it will also bring with it a reality I'm still uneasy about.
It's going to be a really long day. Greg kissed me before work and said, "Remember, no matter what they say, he is still our awesome little boy." I couldn't ask for a better person by my side through all of this ♥
2 comments:
Thinking about you and Truitt today!! Giving you guys hugs!! No matter the diagnosis, he is still a wonderful, loving little boy!
I was thinking about you all day long lauren! I hope the visit went well and greg couldn't have said it any better! he is one awesome little boy [and yes - i know i'm a sap and i did have tears in my eyes when I read what greg said!]
Post a Comment