I still can't believe how easy these appointments are with Beckett, it is so refreshing. To walk in, enjoy seeing Dr. Tyler, and walk out. That easy. It's wonderful. Well, with the exception of the shots. He cried SO hard...that just never gets easier. This was the first time he got shots that I wasn't able to nurse him to soothe and calm him down. It was so sad for me.By the time he got his sticker and we made it out to the car he was all smiles again. I think it is much harder on me, than it is for him. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful Pediatrician. Who also was kind enough to listen to me complain about the Neuro Clinic, and personally called them to get Truitt an appointment with an actual Neurologist.
Just hours later, I got an appointment reminder from the Neuro Clinic for August 16th, with a real Neurologist. Thanks Dr. Tyler! Haven't been able to pull that off on my own in two years. Funny.Win, win. I love those days :)
2 comments:
love it! :)
Where is the Teddy Bear???????????
Post a Comment