Monday, December 5, 2011

19 Months Later

Beckett got to play with Addison last week. You may remember Addison from this post. They were born on the same day, at the same hospital. Even crazier? Our L&D rooms were connected, right next door to each other.

I think that's pretty spectacular. I mean, what are the odds of that? Especially since I have known Melissa for years and years. And I love her, she is darling and so are her two sweet little girls!

Addison and Beckett had so much fun playing.
I took these pictures just before we left the play place.

Beckett helped her zip up!



Then she tried to give him kisses :)








They were really cute. It was so fun to see them play together, this is such a fun age!

Addison is a big sister now!
Of course Beckett was all about holding the new baby. He was so in love.

So was I, and I'm pretty sure I held her for almost 2 hours straight.
Until I had to give her back.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

the picture of addison trying to kiss beckett is HILARIOUS!!! i LOVE IT!

and i can't believe how big palmer is :) such a little chunk