Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hockey

Last night we took Beckett to his first Blue Jackets game. Truitt stayed home with Grandma Graham and Greg and I enjoyed a night out on the town with our little guy. Greg's parents invited us to join them to the game, and even treated us to dinner! We had a wonderful time.

Beckett was all eyes, taking it all in. He lasted an hour and a half before he was ready to get moving again. There was so much to entertain him, as always he was such a good boy.









On the ride home I asked him if he had fun at the hockey game. He said," Fun. Hockey." I think he liked it :) He then fell asleep, about two minutes into the car ride. Thanks Chuck and Carol for a fun night!

1 comment:

sarah said...

look at his chubby chin! i need to see you guys soon! (do you think he looks like truitt in some of these pics? i totally did a double take.)