Thanks everyone for reaching out and letting me know how much you have enjoyed following our family and watching it grow :) Each e-mail I get is so exciting, I love reading about how you found our blog, or how you know about Truitt.
I forget how many people that we have never met care about our family, and most of all Truitt. I want all of you to continue to be a part of his journey, and that of our entire family. Please keep the e-mails coming, and don't be shy! If you know of this blog and have been reading regularly, please e-mail me! I don't want to leave anyone out.
Again, my e-mail is lgraham131(at)gmail(dot)com, and if you haven't e-mailed, hurry up! I will be switching the blog to private end of this week so I can post about our new baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment