Thursday, October 30, 2008

Go Truitt Go!

Truitt is doing so well with his bottle feedings. He drank an ounce last night and another 20ml this afternoon, thats my boy! I also had the opportunity to try breastfeeding and he did pretty well. Talk about confusing I know, but he can handle it :) I have a feeling my cheerleading days are going to be paying off. I did lots of cheering during his feedings. It seemed to work, that or he was thinking, "ok whatever I need to do to shut you up mom!" Oh well if it drove him crazy, it worked! I spent 8 hours at the hospital today, I am finding it hard to leave him now. I could just stare at him 24/7! The cardiologists are having a meeting tomorrow to discuss when his surgery will be...so soon we will have a date and time. Wooohoo! I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lauren for putting up these blogs. It let's us know in detail how Triutt, you and Greg are doing. Your words are written beautifully and with so much love. Thanks from sooo many of us.