My mom and I were so excited to put Truitt in his first Halloween costume! Since he is our little pumpkin, what would be more appropriate? We had so much fun dressing him up...and of course he was not even bothered! It is not how I imagined I'd spend his first Halloween, but all that mattered is that I spent it with him and he got to wear his costume. That's what its all about. Here are the pictures we took, he made one super cute pumpkin! Happy Halloween!
Lauren and Greg, Today was Simons's Birthday party and so we had to share all baby Truitt's photos and all your updates. Everyone thinks he is PERFECT!!!! Linda says he is beautiful and Memaw can't believe he is sick. Shelley can't get over how perfectly adorable he is. We are all praying for him today and everyday! love The Chaney's
Lauren and Greg, Truitt is so adorable. I've been praying for you all and I hope everything continues to go well. I haven't wanted to call and interupt anytime your spending with Truitt, but whenever you feel up to it, I would love to hear from you or maybe even visit (when Truitt is feeling up to it). We love you and you'll remain in our prayers. Love Jessica and Dominic.
I love it! I should have known he would have a costume on! Definitely the cutest pumkpin I've seen! I love looking at this everyday-it makes me smile! Hug and Kisses
4 comments:
Lauren and Greg, Today was Simons's Birthday party and so we had to share all baby Truitt's photos and all your updates. Everyone thinks he is PERFECT!!!! Linda says he is beautiful and Memaw can't believe he is sick. Shelley can't get over how perfectly adorable he is. We are all praying for him today and everyday! love The Chaney's
Lauren and Greg, Truitt is so adorable. I've been praying for you all and I hope everything continues to go well. I haven't wanted to call and interupt anytime your spending with Truitt, but whenever you feel up to it, I would love to hear from you or maybe even visit (when Truitt is feeling up to it). We love you and you'll remain in our prayers. Love Jessica and Dominic.
I love the pictures with the pumpkin hat! How precious!
I love it! I should have known he would have a costume on! Definitely the cutest pumkpin I've seen! I love looking at this everyday-it makes me smile! Hug and Kisses
Post a Comment