I am Madelyn Fisher, a neighbor and friend of Truitt's grandparents Chuck and Carol Sankey. I watched Greg grow up playing with my boys, and nothing could be sweeter than to see how he has developed into such a great young man and a loving father to Truitt. Lauren and Greg have been so blessed with Truitt, and are truly wonderful parents.
I have opened a savings account, which earns very good interest, at KEMBA Financial Credit Union, for which I work, for Truitt Graham Sankey. Greg and Lauren are the caretakers of it. If any of you wonderful friends and family wanted to remember Truitt during this holiday seaon, his birthdays, anything, but were not sure what he needed, a deposit into this account would always be graciously appreciated.
KEMBA Financial Credit Union has many branches all over the Columbus area, but deposits can also be mailed in. The account has been noted to always list the donor as the depositor, and when Truitt receives his quarterly statement it will list the name of the person next to the date and amount. The account number will be so easy to remember, it is 101008, little Truitt's birthday, October 10, 2008. Deposits can also be mailed in to KEMBA Financial Credit Union, P.O. Box 307370, Gahanna, Ohio 43230. If anyone would like a supply of addressed stamped envelopes, please let me know, I can be reached at 614-235-2395 Ext. 1801, or request them when making or mailing in your deposit.
I know each and every one of you join me in wishing the Graham/Sankey Family a truly happy and healthy holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment