Saturday, January 24, 2009

Belly Laughs

Oh yes, he just keeps getting better. Just when he learns one thing, he surprises us and does something else too! He has been talking more and more this past week. He is learning new letters and sounds and is even starting to babble multiple sounds. Earlier this week he giggled for the first time, and of course, we were thrilled!

Today, while at Grandma and Grandpa Graham's, he did a belly laugh. There must be something special about my dad, babies love him and love to giggle at him! Although I wasn't there to hear his first true belly laugh, he was sure to do it for Greg and I tonight as well. I have not had such a rush of excitement take over me until I heard the sounds of his laugh. I will tell you, of all of the cute things in life, there is nothing in this world like seeing and hearing the sounds of your child laugh.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I agree!! It can make a horrible day better!! He is sooo cute!! I love the new pictures!