These are the days that keep me going. I did not have a very good week, the neurology appointment, although it went well, really brought me down. Unfortunately my hormones aren't a helping factor in all of this and only make things worse sometimes. Its hard enough as it is to have a new baby, then throw in multiple doctors visits, various medications, constant worrying and you have a recipe for "I'm really in need of a good day."
So on to positive things, today I got my good day, finally! Jen, our case worker with Help Me Grow (a government funded program for early childhood physical development) came by to visit with us and see how Truitt is doing. She went over many things and says he is developmentally right where he should be for 3 months old. She says he looks great, just what I needed to hear. I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am to hear that.
Although I know he is doing well, it so nice for someone to reassure me that he is doing very well. I continue to count my blessings and try not to worry about what I can't control. But to be honest, days like this just give me an extra little boost.
1 comment:
It's ok to have those days when you just arn't yourself....a good remedy....1st wash your face and do your makeup then your hair. Put on something pretty (that will make you feel good). Fix a cup of something warm to drink. Put on some happy music....and ride the wave. We all have those days and when they come just embrase those too...don't feel guilty just know the feeling will pass. That's life, try to enjoy the ride as tomorrow is a new day. Your not alone, reach out to loved ones who care....like me...I love you, Grandma
Post a Comment