I spent the day today with Truitt. Savoring every last moment alone with him before his little brother comes and steals half the attention away. He won't be our only child anymore, he will soon become "one of the boys" :)
I am so excited about welcoming this new baby boy into our family. But I am also a nervous wreck. Most of all, I am terrified of the pain. I have trusted in the the Lord that everything will go the way He has planned. I've been praying that the epidural works, I have a safe and quick delivery, and most of all I pray for this sweet baby boy to be healthy as could be.
I will try to post tomorrow as soon as I can. With pictures, of course.



Truitt has no idea just how hard his world is about to be rocked. I know he will love it.
I can't wait to see them together. To hold both of my sweet boys in my arms. In just a few short hours, I will.
Once I get through the labor and delivery...
2 comments:
YAY!!! We will be praying for you! Congratulations on your new little addition! XOXO
The Lee Family
i'll be praying for you! i can't wait to hear about the new addition!
Post a Comment