Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sick little bunny...

Greg and I had a wonderful time at our friends house tonight. It was so great to catch up and watch the kids together. Their little girl is the same age as Truitt, and it was so fun watching them interact. Truitt just loved laughing with her. It was darling. She would laugh, and he would just crack up. I have never seen him so in tuned to another child. It brought tears to my eyes.

Unfortunately the night didn't end as well as it began. Truitt finished off the evening by throwing up all over himself, myself and our friends couch! I felt so bad. He wasn't acting himself today, very crabby and did not want to eat at all. Now I know why. Poor guy.

I thought maybe it was teething or allergies, but when we got home just a bit ago I took his temperature and it was 102 degrees. He might have caught some kind of virus. Hopefully he will be feeling better tomorrow, we are set to have a houseful in the morning!

Truitt comes first, so he will decide our Easter plans :) I will say a little prayer that he feels much better in the morning.

And I have lots of new pictures to update as well. I will try to post them very soon!

No comments: