Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Boys

Their first pictures together at home.


Truitt thought it was great fun...





until Beckett started to cry.



You can see the concern in his eyes. He doesn't like it when he baby brother is upset. It breaks his heart, and sometimes he joins in on the crying. He's already such a good, protective big brother!


After our trip to the Pediatrician, my good friend Lisa came over and brought us dinner with her two darling little girls, Lizzy and Vivi!




Thank you Lisa for the yummy lasagna, and loving on our little boys :)

The Pediatricians appointment went VERY well. Beckett gained a whole pound in one week. He now weighs 8 lbs 8 oz and Truitt is 25 lbs 5 oz! They're big boys!

I had a feeling my little Beckett was over 8 pounds, he feels bigger everyday!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

the pictures of truitt with beckett are adorable! he is such a good big brother. i love it. i will call you soon so we can come visit :) miss you guys!

Lisa E. said...

Thanks so much for letting us come over and play! Vivi got up this morning asking where Beckett was!!! She is too funny!

G. Grandma McFarland said...

Love those pictures....I think Beckett better learn to love the camera like big brother ;0)...lots more photos to take in the future!

Paige said...

Your two boys are so cute!! And Lisa's girls are adorable!! I'm so happy you are doing well and I promise I will come visit soon...to bring you Beckett's piggy bank :o)

All my love!!
Paige