Today both boys have a check-up. Truitt has his 18 month and Beckett has his 2 week.
When I took Beckett last week for his 1 week check-up, I quickly learned it was such a pleasure taking a healthy baby to the Pediatrician. I have to admit...I kind of enjoyed it. It was a TOTALLY different experience than I have ever had with Truitt. It was a very welcome change. For the better.
All of the nurses were so excited to meet our new baby, and so happy for us all that he is healthy. Of course a tiny newborn baby attracts attention wherever you go, the staff at our Pediatricians office was thrilled to see him, as they all know our story.
They all know how special Beckett really is to us. How wanted and prayed for he was, and still is. He is such a gift to our entire family, but most of all, to Truitt.
I hope my experience today is a happy medium between good and not so good. Hopefully it will be all good. After all, the only thing with Truitt that still proves to upset me most is his head size. If I could avoid that subject at all costs, I would. But I can't. So let's all just hope and pray it has grown.
Even a little.
I will update when we return home. With some pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment