Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend, packed full of fun with friends and family!

Friday afternoon I took the boys over to my friend Melissa's house to play with her twins. Miss Juliet LOVED baby Beckett!




She did not want him out of her sight the whole time we were there, it was so sweet, she adored him. She was a big helper with diaper changes and giving him his pacifier. Truitt loved listening to Jack talk and yell. It was right up his alley, Truitt is such a loud boy too! He was laughing at Jack and having a great time. They were having yelling matches!

Jack even let Truitt ride his new Power Wheels 4 wheeler! Well, technically Jack was not happy about it, but Melissa helped Truitt ride, ha!



Friday night, Greg and I decided to take Truitt out on the sidewalk to walk in his orthotics. He stands perfectly straight in them...




But wouldn't take a single step in them, wouldn't even bend his knees. I thought he was just being ornery, until I mentioned it to his PT today. She said they technically can't bend their knees when walking in the type of orthotics he has. Oops! I guess he couldn't help it after all.



On Saturday, Greg and I took the boys and relaxed by the pool. Later that night, this little guy...


decided to show off his skills, and roll over!


I'm sure it was a fluke...since he is only 4 weeks old. But I'm still proud. And, if it wasn't a fluke, he needs to slow down! I'm not ready for any type of mobility from this child yet. He must ease it onto us. We are new to this typical baby thing.

3 comments:

Lisa E. said...

Oh it looks like you are in for it with this little guy!!!!

G. grandma McFarland said...

Those pictures are just tooooo cute!

Sharonbeth said...

Go Truitt Go!

Beckett is so adorable. Congratulations, guys! We'll you all hopefully soon!

Much love.