I am so thankful he is our second child, born to us after Truitt. If he would have been our first child, it would have made Truitt's delays so much more obvious and painful. Each new milestone with Beckett is that much more special. We have learned not to take anything for granted. To celebrate the small things. Because every new thing he does whether it be big or small, to us, it's still a miracle.
A few weeks ago he started sitting unsupported. I was shocked...it seems so young for him to be sitting up already!


He can also roll over both ways, bring toys to his mouth and loves to play with his feet. He is beginning to wiggle his way across the room if he spots a cool toy out of arms reach. It is so much fun watching him develop. Except I had no idea he would learn so much, so quickly!


I am enjoying every second of watching him learn to do new things. It's almost like being a first time parent all over again. Except this time we long for it, appreciate it, and savor every bit of it. Because we know, thanks to our Truitt, how truly incredible these small accomplishments can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment