Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brotherly Bathtime

Last night was the first time I have ever given the boys a bath together. They both needed baths, so I just thought it would be fun for them to take one together!



Greg was out of town last night, so giving them a bath at the same time on my own made things a little more interesting. But it went well, Beckett did great sitting playing with his toys.



He also loved showing Truitt his toys. Truitt, on the other hand, didn't really care for the wet toys being shoved in his face.



Poor Truitt. I remind him daily that he better get used to it :) Beckett loves him so much, and always wants to include him. For being only nine months old, I am already amazed at his patience and how much he wants to interact with Truitt. It warms my heart. Because he doesn't get much in return but maybe a few giggles. That's enough to keep him coming back for more.

I used the ducky tub as a "holding tank" for Beckett while I got Truitt out and dried him off. Truitt hates to be cold, he fake cries like you've never seen before!


My two little dragons :) All clean!



I love my little boys.

1 comment:

Anony said...

They are so darling! My youngest is 5 months and oldest is 21 mos. I can't wait till my 5 monther can sit up and take baths together with Big Bro. Especially after seeing those pictures, I think they'll have fun too!