According to his teacher, they sent the notice home with the deadline date "highlighted at the top" over a month ago, and it must of somehow gotten mixed in one of the many piles of bills, paper work, etc. that come with a special needs child and I must have misplaced it. It was inevitable. So, I had to pay $30 dollars to have it filled out, and still didn't get it in time. Ughhh....
Today we had lots of fun at COSI. The boys had never been before, and since it was such a beautiful day I so desperately wanted to get us all out of the house! The Zoo was my first pick, but it was so windy and cool in the shade, so I thought COSI may be better. They had a blast!
This was Truitt favorite part, and it was so easy for him to use.

Each time he touched one of the hands, it played an instrument sound. When he hit several at a time, or when Beckett was joining in, it sounded like a full band playing music. Truitt just laughed and giggled, he LOVED it. Music to my ears, that sweet Truitt giggle :) I can't describe what it does for my heart to see him be able to interact with toys and devices that HE can use. On his own. Just pure bliss.

Beckett has so much fun playing the water. They even had cute little rain coats to help keep their clothes dry. How thoughtful, they must have had the neat freak moms like me in mind when they thought up that one!




Playing with the balls floating on air.


Our cute little boys, playing their little hearts out.




Then to top off the afternoon, my mom treated us to lunch at the Florentine afterwards. Yummmmm!!! It was delicious.




It was such a great day, and the boys had so much fun! I can't wait to take them again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment