Cute little story about Truitt I thought you would enjoy.
While Truitt is at school, they always have snack time, in which he chooses to NEVER eat. They continue to work with him regardless, offering him several different kinds of foods, and still he won't take a single bite. I am told that he usually cries and in order to prevent him from getting too upset, they stop trying.
He often goes to school hungry, because this boy is not a morning person. He takes a long time to wake up, and preferably likes to wait at least an hour before eating breakfast. Since we don't have that kind of time (no way am I waking up at 5am!)he goes to school some days without much food in his little belly.
So last Friday when I walked in the classroom to pick him up and they told me they found something he LOVED, I was delighted. I couldn't wait to hear to what it was.
Frosting! Off of a cupcake. No interest in the cupcake, but he gobbled up that frosting!
Yep, he's got the right idea. Give him something good, and I mean REAL good, and he will eat it. A boy after his momma's heart. That's my boy!
They said he loved it SO much that he was smacking his lips and saying,"mmmm" with each and every bite. I was told they were all huddled around him laughing because they thought it was so cute. He knows how to get the girls attention :)
The sweet taste of frosting for my sweet boy. I am so glad he enjoyed it!
1 comment:
Now I'll think about this every time I'm making cake frosting! Should package up the leftovers and send to that sweet smacking mmmm good boy!
Post a Comment