We have not heard any word on what time his surgery will be. He is an add-on which means they could come get him in 10 minutes or 4 hours. I am so bored, and exhausted from the lack of sleep. Poor Truitt is starving, and has been whining and crying since he woke up from his nap. I took him for a walk down in the lobby and through the gift shop. He has been happy ever since. I think he needed a change in scenery from this boring hospital room.
Oh, and they put the IV in his left hand and taped it to a board. So now he can't play with his toys since that's his good hand. I spoke with the nurse and we are going to try and have the Anesthesiologist switch it to his right hand during surgery.
I'll post again as soon as we get any news.
No comments:
Post a Comment