Many of you have known this for several months now, but I have yet to post anything on the blog! I did add the pregnancy ticker a while ago, so some of you seasoned bloggers probably noticed that :)
We are overjoyed and so excited to add another little one to our growing family. The day Beckett was born, I said I wanted another baby when he was two. I don't think many people believed me, but Greg did. He knows my heart, my love for being a mom. It was no surprise to him when I brought up having another one when Beckett turned one. A tiny bit because my baby wasn't a baby anymore, and mostly because I saw the growing interest he had in interacting with Truitt. He needed someone to play with, and as a mom that was my sign. We waited a few months, and at the perfect time I found out I was pregnant. It was three days before Christmas!
I have been blessed again with an easy pregnancy. I hope and pray that it continues to go smoothly and that we will welcome a healthy baby into our arms in a little over three months. We chose not to find out the sex of the baby, so it will be a surprise! We knew before I was even pregnant this time that we never wanted to find out the sex ahead of time. There is nothing better than finding out in the moment, when they are placed in your arms. When your eyes can look into theirs and soak up the newness of finding out if it's a boy, or a girl.
Now, because everyone always asks, I have no idea what it is! I don't feel strongly one way or the other. I expect it to be a boy, because all I know is boy. After two boys, it's hard to imagine a little girl will ever come out of me! I feel the exact same as I did with the boys when I was pregnant with them. The baby is still breech, so I feel lots of dancing on my bladder. If it is a boy dancing in there, Greg already knows that if we have all boys one of them WILL dance :) It's only fair.
Baby Sankey at 18 weeks....
Love baby feet! Can't wait to kiss that little foot!
Arm and hand.
Baby and I at 26 weeks!
Now hopefully summer goes by fast. I've never been good at patiently waiting, and nine months is a LONG TIME! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment