In other news, I have decided to make my blog private. I have not been posting as much because all of the sudden I do not like strangers all over the world having open access to our family. That being said, each and every one of you who do know us, and have been following our journey because you love our family, I invite you to continue to do so. All you have to do is e-mail me your full name and e-mail address, and if you don't know us personally just tell me how you know about our family, so I can add you to the "reading list." My e-mail is lgraham131(at)gmail(dot)com.
Once I get the blog set to private, I will do a full post about our new girl with her name and pictures, of course! She is so cute, I can't wait for ALL of you to see her!!!
Much love,
Lauren
.jpg)
1 comment:
Nice one, i must say this was very helpful and i enjoyed reading it.
My web blog: http://meridianbuds.shop/
Post a Comment