Truitt got the boot today. He lost his nice private room and is now in a pod with about 20 other babies. He was originally given a private room when he was admitted because at that time it was unclear if he had an infection. When they found out he didn't, he just got lucky and stayed there for 2 more weeks. So today, there I sat amongst 20 other babies...which meant 20 beeping moniters, plenty of nurses, various doctors and many visitors. My quiet days with Truitt are now very noisy.
He was wide awake when I got there today laying like a big boy in his boppy. He still has no oxygen and is doing so well! Unfortunately they could not do his surgery this week, but there will be a meeting on Friday to decide when it will be and exactly what the surgery will entail. The plan now is beginning of next week, so lets all keep our fingers crossed! We need to get this baby home!
3 comments:
Man that has to be like being kicked out of first class into coach ;) Seriously we are so happy he is doing well! I cannot believe how much he looks like Greg!!!!! But now we wait and see whose temperament he will have.....(btw I love the spell check on this blog, with out it I would look like a complete moron!
We were the first to find him out of his room 42...kinda shocked but found him in bed 32. He looked so peaceful in Mommy's arms. What a trooper. He didn't mind being bumped as long as his Mommy and Grndma were there with him.
GLAD TO HEAR TRUITT IS DOING SO WELL. WE KEEP HIM IN OUR PRAYERS. HE MADE SUCH A CUTE PUMPKIN. HANG IN THERE. LOVE GREAT GREAT AUNT SHIRLEY & GREAT GREAT UNCLE HAL
Post a Comment