Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!

We had such a wonderful weekend spent with our friends and family. Truitt and I made a trip down to Kentucky to visit my wonderful Aunt and Uncle, and cousins Olivia and Tommy. I really enjoyed taking Truitt down there, it was something I really looked forward to doing with him. Thank you guys, we had a great time!

Saturday night we had a lovely Christmas dinner with the Fisher's and the Sankey's. It is a yearly tradition and I loved having Truitt join us this year. I really look forward to many more years and watching the families grow. It is such a nice way to catch up and enjoy the holiday season together. We are really looking forward to Truitt's first Christmas and can't wait to spend many more with him!

3 comments:

Blanche said...

We also really enjoyed our holiday dinner together. Truitt is adorable! I know he has brought so much joy to your family and you will enjoy your holidays with him. Hope to see you again soon!
Love,
Blanche, David and Dominic

P.S. I really enjoy your blog. Truitt's Christmas picture looks like a professional picture you would see on the front of a Christmas card. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is ridiculously adorable! I love the Santa hat :o)

Sharonbeth said...

He is so cute!! Can't wait to meet him someday!