Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We're Engaged!

I will soon be Mrs. Lauren Sankey. On the evening of December 25, 2008, Greg asked me to marry him. I was overcome with joy and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. He is such and incredible person and the best father I could ever dream of for Truitt. He is truly my dream come true. We are hoping to get married sometime this fall and look forward to celebrating this momentous occasion with all of our wonderful friends and family. Life couldn't get any better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy to welcome you into the Sankey Family!! Wedding date: Oct 10??? ;-D Love and Hugs ~Aunt Sharon
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
I'm so happy for the three of you :)

- Julie

jessica said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for all of you...Jessica