Monday, January 5, 2009

Daddy's Outfit

This is Truitt in the outfit Greg came home from the hospital in. Carol gave it to me shortly after I had Truitt. Since he was in the hospital when I received it, I put it away and forgot about it until today. I was so upset thinking it wouldn't fit him, but it did! I'm so glad I was able to get some pictures...hard to believe Greg was once that small. It was so cute to see him in something his daddy once wore.

3 comments:

Grandma Sankey said...

Lauren, It's also hard for me to believe that Greg was once so small. It brought tears to my eyes to see Truitt in it. Greg's grandma, who passed two years ago, gave me that outfit for Greg when he was born twenty-three years ago. Thank you for the pictures of Truitt wearing it. Love You

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness if that is not the cutest outfit ever. I bet Carol and Chuck had tears when looking at these. I could just squeeze him.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Truitt looks adorable in his "daddy duds." And oh my goodness Lauren, he looks so much like YOU!

Kirsten