Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks!

I just wanted to again thank every one of you for all of the continued support. We are so very thankful for all of the wonderful Christmas gifts Truitt received from many of you as well. I am still overcome with joy when I think of all you have done for us, your presence during this time has shown us how it truly feels to be surrounded with positive energy and love. Also, thank you for continuing to show us your support through comments on the blog, I LOVE reading each and every one of them. For those of you that aren't sure how to leave a comment, below each new blog entry to the right there is a place that says "comments," we love hearing from you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so precious. I need to see him again soon. When my family gets healthy again...
- Julie

Anonymous said...

Lauren, He looks JUST like you !!!!!!! SO SWEET ! We all enjoy reading your blogs and are praying for Truitt everyday. HI TO MISS SHELLY ! NANCY MORSE