Ok, so it has been over a week since our house phone decided to stop working. I have heard that our mailbox is full as well, so if you need to get in touch with us call our cell phones. Ironically we have a house phone because our cell phones don't work in our house, so they may not do us much good but its better than nothing. Hopefully we will have it fixed in no time.
At 2:30 today Truitt has another follow-up appointment with the Neurologist. I am pretty nervous about it but I think I have gotten a little better at dealing with these visits. I just have to keep reminding myself that no matter what they say, Truitt is doing outstanding. I decided to take him by myself today because I can't always depend on other people to push me along. I am Truitt's mom and I need to be there for him and let him know I'm strong enough to handle anything. As soon as I can I will post an update on how it went.
No comments:
Post a Comment