Friday, March 20, 2009

We're back!

We just got home today from a much needed little vacation, a visit to see Aunt Amy, Uncle Jim, Olivia and Tommy in Kentucky. Greg and I decided to get away while we can as Greg continues to look for a new job. This may be the only few weeks he has this year so we wanted to fill them up and have fun! We always love to go down to visit and had such a great time celebrating Jim and Tommy's birthdays!

On the way back I realized I had left my camera behind, I know devastating news, a chance of no pictures for a while. As I sit here Truitt is fussing non-stop. We have been having some trouble with him taking his bottles lately. Actually ever since I stopped giving him 100% breastmilk, about a month ago. I think it is just a bad mix of transitioning to formula and new foods. We have now tried Similac Advance, Isomil, and sensitive formulas and nothing seems to sit easy with him. He just fights the entire bottle. I feel so guilty for even having to give him formula, but lets face it, pumping was consuming my life and just got to be too much.

On top of all that, the poor little thing has reflux. Looks like we will be making a trip to the pediatrician next week. I hope we resolve it all soon, I hate not being able to comfort him and Greg and I have had enough to deal with these last few weeks. I want our happy baby back. If he could live off of cereal and baby food he would. One day Truitt, one sweet day.

No comments: