Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Guy

Although he loved it from the get go, Truitt didn't have the head control and upper body strength to be in the activity jumper. His head would just hang forward, and it was more work for him than fun. It was hard work for him, and I felt so bad. So I put it away, allowing him time to grow and improve his strength. Because I knew he would.

Sure enough, he did.

Now he is doing GREAT in it! He holds his head perfectly and loves to stand and bounce. He reaches for the toys, and knows how to turn on the piano. He is so happy when he is in there, he just loves the freedom and being in a new position. Laying around and sitting in a chair must be old news for him. I took these pictures tonight, he was having a ball!


Look how good he is standing and holding his head!



Serious face. I LOVE it.


Makes me want to kiss those little heart lips.



Ahh...he just keeps getting better and better. And so much more fun!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Yeah Truitt! He looks so proud of himeself :o)

amanda said...

Just learned that I could leave a comment...thank you Becky!
He is the most perfect little punkin Lauren... Keep doing what you are doing...I am so proud of you! You are an amazing mother.

G. Grandma McFarand said...

Everything in its own time....he is doing soooo good! Those pictures show just how excited he is to be doing the things you might have thought were beyond his reach....he is amazing!