Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Another Monday

Every other Monday, Truitt has OT. Today's OT went GREAT! Pam, his therapist, thinks he is making huge strides. She is very impressed with him bringing his hands together while on his back, yay Truitt! Even starting to play with toys, with BOTH hands. Complete with a new hand splint for that sneaky little thumb he just loves to tuck away.


He was never able to do this, hold a toy with both hands voluntarily, until a few weeks ago. Although he doesn't exactly play with them yet, we are working on it, but he is starting to get the hang of it. Progress, a word I am really living by at this point. I have learned to not care that he is almost a year old and still can't sit, crawl, walk or even play with a toy. I have learned to appreciate the progress he IS making. He will get there, you just keep watching this blog, and you will see for yourself.


I believe in him.

So do his canine sister and brother. They will be by is side, every step of the way.


Until he learns how to crawl and pull their tails.

One day. He will. Until then, they will sit so happily by his side.

2 comments:

Lisa E. said...

Yeah Truitt! He is so amazing!!!!!

Lots of love,

Tanya said...

Awww Love the pic with the dogs - they look like his protectors!