Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun At The Park

Greg and I took Truitt to the park for the first time.


Our mission was to find a swing that he could swing comfortably in.




Mission accomplished.



I have never seen him so happy. He was giggling like we have never heard him giggle before. It was the sounds of pure joy. He was smiling the entire time, the toothy little smile never left his face.

It was one of the best moments of my life.

Life doesn't get much better than that.

It was so nice to get out in the fresh air on such a beautiful day. It was fun for us all. I think Greg is glad he has an excuse to be a kid again :)



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

OMG - lauren he is so cute! i love that you were able to find a swing for him to enjoy!

Lisa E. said...

I LOVE THAT SMILE!!!!!! You can totally tell he is giggling! ;)

G. Grandma McFarland said...

There is nothing like going to the park....you can tell he was haveing the best time ever....many more park days to come ;0)

Sharonbeth said...

Greg feeling like a kid again? Ha! I don't think he will ever grow out of that. ;-D
I loved taking my kids to the park. Memories! Make sure you keep them.