Friday, March 5, 2010

Our day...

Wow, what an impact the sun can make! It has been so cloudy and gloomy (and SNOWY!) here the past few months, that a day full of sunshine is enough to give me spring fever!


It was beautiful outside, the snow is starting to melt and it is slowly feeling and looking more and more like spring. I can't wait :) Not to mention, for our family, spring will also bring a new baby!


I had a great excuse to get out of the house today, my hair needed some lovin. Some serious lovin. I am embarrassed to admit that I have not had my hair cut or colored in 8 months! Ha! It has gotten so bad that friends are telling me I MUST get my hair done, and soon! That's what friends are for :)


So today I went to see a very dear family friend of mine to get my hair done, and it was such a treat. It was just what I needed to make me feel a little better, since being 8 months pregnant doesn't always feel so attractive. Okay, not attractive at all. I feel more like a manatee than a human. But it will be so worth it in the end, my husband reminds me of that every day when I say how huge I feel. Yes...he's quite wonderful!

Next up, manicure and pedicure!

Ha! I wish...

1 comment:

Lisa E. said...

YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE A MANATEE!!!! You are beautiful! I wish I looked as good as you when I was preggers!