
Our Easter didn't exactly go as we had planned. We spent the early morning hours of Easter Sunday in the Children's Hospital ER. I checked Truitt's temperature at 2:30 am and it was 105 degrees and climbing. He was very lethargic and every attempt we had made to bring his fever down, failed. He was also so congested that he could hardly breathe.
Once we got to the hospital, his temperature went down and he began to feel much better. Of course. Greg slept with Truitt on the bed that was in the room, while I sat and had contractions the whole time in the most uncomfortable wooden rocker. It was a LONG night. After all, it just appears to be some kind of virus.

We left just in time for some McDonald's breakfast, and we all headed back to bed. We had to relocate our family gathering last minute to my mom and dad's house so Truitt wouldn't expose everyone. He still had a high fever in the morning, so Greg stayed with him so I could go to my parents. That evening, I stayed home with him so Greg could go visit his parents as well.
It worked out that we both got to enjoy our Easter with our families. Poor Truitt was so sick all day, but he still got LOTS and LOTS of goodies!




And Baby Sankey got some Easter gifts as well...

I have a feeling he will be here much sooner than later. I am now VERY ready for him to be here, I have been very uncomfortable this past few days.
Only a few weeks left, I think I can handle it :)
I hope you all had a wonderful, beautiful Easter with your loved ones!
It was such a perfect day. The weather could not have been any better.
1 comment:
Poor little guy! Yikes how scary! He looks like he is feeling better =)
Have a great week!
Post a Comment