Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beckett and Addison

Beckett had his first play date yesterday with little miss Addison! They will both be 3 weeks old tomorrow.

She was born on the same day, at the same hospital, in the labor and delivery room right next to mine. Her mom Melissa and I were in labor at the same time! They were born just a few hours apart. I have known Melissa for years! I know, crazy right?

I about jumped off the bed when the nurse came in my delivery room just before I started pushing, and told me that my friend Melissa was right next door in labor as well. I was induced and her water broke in the middle of the night, but we both weren't due until beginning of May.

I would have NEVER thought we would be in labor at the same time. These two babies will always have a little something special with each other.


Truitt had to get a few pictures with the little ones, he was so cute with them :)




We will have to get them together every month for a picture! Thanks Melissa for having us over! Addison is absolutely darling :)

2 comments:

Lisa E. said...

Arranged marriages are heavily frowned on in our society ;)

I'll tell you what though, I could snuggle all 3 of them for hours!!

What a group of doll babies!!!!

chaney's said...

Yes ....they are both beautiful! Thanks so much for letting me come along....I am in love with these babies...becky