The Sankey Family
THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY.....!!!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you all ! Nancy Morse
Another beautiful baby boy, and what great photos. Lauren, I still think you should be a photographer.Love to all.
He is just beautiful and so alert! lv all the pictures ;0) I agree with Grandma Sankey, you should be a photographer!
i can't wait to see him and hold him!!!!
He's beautiful and looks just like Truitt!!I can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL BABY.....!!!!!!!!!!!! SO happy for you all ! Nancy Morse
Another beautiful baby boy, and what great photos. Lauren, I still think you should be a photographer.
Love to all.
He is just beautiful and so alert! lv all the pictures ;0) I agree with Grandma Sankey, you should be a photographer!
i can't wait to see him and hold him!!!!
He's beautiful and looks just like Truitt!!
I can't wait to meet him in person!
Post a Comment