Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Benik Vest

Truitt got his Benik vest a few weeks ago, and we love it! It helps him so much with his trunk support which he so desperately needs right now.


The back of the vest is adjustable so we can give him more or less support. It also will grow with him, so we'll maybe get a year out of it if we're lucky!


So we now add the vest to his ever growing therapy equipment. I now have to take a seperate bag to therapy containing his orthotics, arm immobilizers, hand brace, and vest. Guess you can say he has some baggage :) And I love it.


One more thing we can use to help him. Every single thing is worth it. Now, onto bigger things...like a walker!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I have a gift for the boys, message me and let me know when a good time to bring it over is!! -Megan

G. Grandma McFarland said...

OMG he looks so cute in it...so glad they have things like that to help him! I could just squeeze him to pieces ;0).