Your family is beautiful and I know you have a ton to worry about already...plus I don't know you but I couldn't help but comment...be careful when your younger son gets older that he doesn't get that stand or dresser moving as I would hate to have that tv fall on him. Maybe it's a flat screen on the wall so there's no need for my message but my nephew had a tv fall on him when he was lying like that and he was much older and much stronger. So I am sure you are on top of it but it happened in my family and we didn't think of it. My message is well intended and I hope you took it that way.
2 comments:
He is going to be like his G. Grandma....loveing the TV ;0). Look at those expressions on his face....precious!
Your family is beautiful and I know you have a ton to worry about already...plus I don't know you but I couldn't help but comment...be careful when your younger son gets older that he doesn't get that stand or dresser moving as I would hate to have that tv fall on him. Maybe it's a flat screen on the wall so there's no need for my message but my nephew had a tv fall on him when he was lying like that and he was much older and much stronger. So I am sure you are on top of it but it happened in my family and we didn't think of it. My message is well intended and I hope you took it that way.
Post a Comment