
The trouble is, Truitt has been sick. I caught some kind of bug last week, and must have passed it along to him. Poor little guy has been stuffy and feeling pretty crappy all weekend. He only had a low fever Friday, but has been fever free ever since. So I guess I will wait and see in the morning if I think he is well enough to go.

It will give me a good excuse to have him wait a few more days if he's not feeling any better.
Funny how that worked out in my favor :)
Trust me, I'd rather him NOT be sick. Ever. He is so pitiful when he is sick. It sure doesn't make his meds go down any easier either. *Sigh*

So I'm anxious to see what the day will bring. More anxious to go to bed for now. It's late, but since I'm sitting here (pumping some mommy milk for sweet little B) I thought I may as well keep you posted. As tomorrow my baby boy, is going to be a...PRE-SCHOOLER!!!
2 comments:
He will be the CUTEST preshooler thats for sure...stuffy nose and all.
How did he do????
Post a Comment