Thursday, June 9, 2011

Still nothin'...

Greg came down after work and has been spending the evening with Truitt and I. I love having him here, so does Truitt. As soon as he heard his daddy's voice, he was jumping and squealing. He LOVES him. Who doesn't? :)

As bedtime draws nearer, Truitt still hasn't had any episodes we want the docs to see. So we wait...hoping he will have one in the morning. It's so hard to want him to have what I believe is a seizure, I know they aren't good for his brain. Or development. But I SO want answers. I want him to show them what he is doing and allow them to help him. Wish we could tell his brain that.
He had a rough time with dinner, I ordered him pureed turkey and gravy, and pureed mac 'n' cheese. I thought he would love the good food, but he threw a tantrum and wouldn't eat anything. We forced the meds down only to have him spit them up.
Oh Truitt....

He knows good food. Sweets in particular. He wasn't settling for boring turkey and mac 'n' cheese. Just now, at 9:30 pm, he inhaled bananas and vanilla pudding. Ate it so fast I'm confident he barely tasted it. Smart boy. He would much rather eat the sweet yummy stuff. I don't blame him. Now he has a sugar high....GREEEAT! Ha! Bedtime will be fun.

Well, until tomorrow, goodnight!

No comments: