I have been trying to get a good picture of Truitt smiling for weeks now. He always seems to smile so big when he is lying down and its so hard to get a good picture at that angle. Tonight I got some good ones, but unfortunately they weren't at the best angle either. They turned out really well though...I just can't ever get enough of that smile!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a smile!!!!! I know what you mean; everytime I see him smile he lights my world. I can't see it enough.
I haven't visited your blogger in a few days and today the first thing I see is those beautiful eyes looking right at me, how adorable! Just brought a smile to my face.
3 comments:
What a smile!!!!! I know what you mean; everytime I see him smile he lights my world. I can't see it enough.
Hugs & Kisses
Grandma Graham
I want to squeeze thos little cheeks....
I haven't visited your blogger in a few days and today the first thing I see is those beautiful eyes looking right at me, how adorable! Just brought a smile to my face.
Post a Comment