Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 11 Months!

It's official, one month until our sweet baby boy turns 1!


And I haven't even begun to plan the party. Not good, I know. But it is fair to say we have been a little busy. I have 4 weeks left, so I better get planning! I have it all planned out in my head, exactly what I want it to be like. It's just a matter of putting it all together, and getting out all the invites!

It's so exciting!

Most of all I can't wait to celebrate him. What a miracle he is. I am so glad, that after all, he is here with us and we are able to celebrate his first birthday. It is a reminder of how blessed we are, and how different things could have been. I am so thankful for him. Celebrating his first birthday will not do justice for how important his life is to me. No words or actions will ever display my love and appreciation for him.


He is my little angel. Always, forever.

Here are a few picture from Truitt's very first football game, as a fan not as player, of course.






We had such a great time, I love high school football games. There is just nothing like it, it made me miss my high school days! Truitt loved hearing the band play, and all of the fans cheering. He thought it was great! I love seeing him experience new things like this in life, it must be so exciting for him. He had such a good time, and was spoiled by grandma and the lovely Bonta family!

1 comment:

amanda said...

I love reading your blog Lauren...
He is so stinking cute. Make sure you let us know when his party is so we can stop to say hi!