Greg, Truitt and I are thrilled to announce that next spring we will be welcoming another little one into our family. With this new baby, comes new hope and new dreams for the future. I am so happy that Truitt will have a younger sibling close in age to help him progress and fight even harder.
I am nervous, understandably so, but I have been classified as high risk with this pregnancy. Truitt's heart condition is the reason I am high risk, and it's also a way for my doctor to help me through the months of worrying ahead. I will receive extra ultrasounds and extra monitoring throughout the duration of my pregnancy. I am hoping it will give me that extra piece of mind that everything is going to be okay this time around. I have done pretty well so far, just trying to enjoy this time and trust in God that this baby will be healthy.
Here is a glimpse at our little miracle.

2 comments:
We are so excited about the new addition to our family! Another Blessing....wonderful news.
Congratulations from all of us in New York! :-D We are so very excited for you and Greg and Truitt. What great news!!
Love and hugs.
Post a Comment