Our computer came down with a yucky virus on Monday, so I have been without a computer ever since. Greg brought home his work laptop and charger, so I can now reconnect with the outside world.
Truitt came down with his first ear infection last weekend, so we were pretty busy taking care of our sick little boy. I am proud to say that Truitt went a whole year without EVER being sick. Not even one little cold. Nothing. So we were nervous, with the H1N1 going around, when he came down with a fever last Friday night. He is feeling much better, but Greg and I are both sick now. We both have bad head colds and are taking good care of each other. I can't wait until we are all feeling better!
Truitt's appointment with the Neonatology Clinic was canceled for yesterday, and I was thrilled about that. I have been so happy and doing fantastic these past few days and I didn't want that appointment to ruin my good streak. I wouldn't mind waiting a while to reschedule, I may just wait until they start bugging us.
Now it's just on to the eye surgery, which is scheduled for next Thursday at 7:30 am, which means we must arrive at the hospital at 6am. That's gonna make for a long day. It will bring back memories of his heart surgery, it was also scheduled for 7:30 am, and it sure was a very long day. At least this time it's only eye surgery, I can handle that.
No comments:
Post a Comment