Truitt is still having seizures. It has been three days since the med increase, and so far we haven't seen any changes. He has been having one or two a day for the past week and a half, but has already had three this morning.
This is tough.
It's hard to see and even harder to trust that the meds will make them go away. It's so discouraging, I wish I could do something to stop them. The Neurologist said to call end of this week to update them on how he is doing. So maybe over the next few days they will be gone. We will wait and see. Praying all along that he will be seizure free, and SOON!
2 comments:
Truitt and the Sankey family are alway in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you will see an end to the seizures soon.
Love,
Tanya
SO sorry about the seizures.
Suzy was on Keppra for the first 6 months after her brain injury. Her EEG didn't come back 'clean' and seiure free until after we had her first round of stem cells.
I'm praying for your adorable boy. And for his Momma - who I'm sure is very worried. I'm hoping the seizure meds kick in and help very soon.
You're doing a great job.
Whitney
Post a Comment