Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Slackin...

So I know I have been slacking lately with new posts, sorry. I had a tough few days last week following the appointment. I get to a point where I feel great about the situation, but then each time another appointment rolls around I get myself down again. I guess this is what people call the "ups and downs" of having a sick child. I try to tell myself I'd better get used to it, because there will be MANY more appointments in the future and life does go on.

On to happier things, Truitt is all smiles now a days. He loves to play and laugh all day long! I was just telling Greg tonight that Truitt did not cry once today! He is now at the age where his lets me know what he wants by whining opposed to crying. Ok, I will stop rambling on. Take a look at the cute pictures I caught tonight, I just love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness......Oh my goodness I could just squeeze him.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and soooo happy! I know he want's you to laugh too :). God will give you the strength you need to deal with those moments of doubt...just remember when you have those feelings they will pass. Feelings are real and if we could chose them they would all be happy ones. Pray each day to accept each day and thank God for the good and happy times as well has the challenges...we all have them.